Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Healing through nutrition.

Yes, I am healing my body, mind and spirit through integrative nutrition. Thanks to the holistic diagnosis and treatment from Dr. Rathod I have been able to start a new chapter in my life. She really listened to me, provided nutritional, supplemental and emotional support that helped me come to the realization that my career, was in conflict with my purpose of living a fulfilled life. Just changing my eating habits and supplemental support wouldn't be enough for complete healing.  If I were to get better and jump back into my current career I would soon find myself back in the same unhealthy position I came to her in and that is a place I never want to be or would wish on anyone else.

After some positive strides in my healing, much meditation and research I decided to expand on my knowledge by learning more about holistic nutrition. I  have begun my studies at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to become a certified Health Coach. During my studies I will be exploring over 100 different dietary theories and how to applied the most appropriate theory by understanding bio-individuality and that no one diet work for everyone.  I plan on using this additional education and certification to launch a new positive career that is in line with my passion and beliefs.  As a former fitness instructor, personal trainer, financial adviser and small business owner; I will be combining all of my education and experience to provide Health Coaching services to others that, like me, want to take control of their own health through holistic nutrition,  physical activity, emotional and financial stability and spiritual education.
 
I am very excited to share my journey, my passion, knowledge and support in hopes that I will be able to help others achieve their best healthy self.  I still have a way to go in becoming my own best healthy self,  but am improving each and everyday.

Enjoying the blessing of today and excited for what the future holds.

#healing #health #wellness #holistic #nutrition #coaching #love #life #blessings

1 comment: